Wednesday 2 August 2017

Week 37














Well another week in Boston was pretty good I have to say I'm a fan of
these English summers full of sun light and flowers.

This week we have been teaching all the time which is definitely
putting our skills to the test as well but it's ok we are having fun
with it.

Sister James and I were cruising along on Tuesday when we found
heaven.... but really though there is a man in a place in Revesby that
only works on volks wagon vehicles And he had about 10 VW vans
chilling in his parking lot but the guys let us explore and look
around at his vans for a bit. Unfortunately he wasn't so much
interested in the gospel but hey we got to check out some wicked vans
so that was sweet.

Sister James asked me to cut off more of her hair yesterday so I did
..... it was a lot shorter then we originally planned it being but
after some laughs snorts and tears we chopped the rest off and made it
look pretty good. Her favourite thing to say now is even Jesus has
longer hair then I do. Haha

While we were finding this week someone told us to go check out the
pilgrim fathers memorial to see where America really took its first
steps. So we went and checked it out in Fishtoft and it was actually
in a really gorgeous spot so that was really cool! It was the spot
where the pilgrim fathers first tried to take off to find religious
freedom.

Life is going good though can't complain I'm loving Boston and the
people we are teaching and my girl.

Love,
Sister Talia Brown 🇬🇧
68, Norfolk St
Boston
PE21 9HQ
England

1 comment: