Wednesday 21 September 2016

Oh Happy Day!


June 22, 2016 
The day I got my mission call


It was a Thursday and I was at work I really was hoping that it would be coming any day now
 (I'd been waiting 3 weeks already!)
I'd been texting my mom everyday bugging her to check the post, it was about lunch time and I hadn't heard from my mom so I didn't really think anything more of it,
I was working with a patient when one of the girls I worked with said my mom was on the phone for me. Instantly I started freaking out.
The rest of the work day was a bust Im pretty sure I was useless after my mom called me saying 
"IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!"
I rushed home after work trying to compose my excitement and panic,
soon enough my family and I were all home 
and we were off too Waterton!
I honestly really don't remember opening my call, I defiantly was a nervous wreck trying to open and read my call but what I do remember is seeing England and being completely dumbfounded
so much so my family started freaking out because I was leaving them hanging big time...
I've been called to the England Birmingham Mission!
and well the rest is History.




No comments:

Post a Comment