Tuesday 2 May 2017

Week 25

Wow I've been out for 25 weeks gah almost 6 months thats crazy!
This week on Pday we went to the Lincoln castle and cathedral and it's
so big we only saw the magna carta and the prison haha so we have to
go back and see more but it was so cool to see. I love seeing all the
historical stuff in England it's really cool they had a museum in the
prison of all  the stuff they used back in the day, so cool!

Weve been pretty busy just trying to see people and get stuff done so
I love when we're so busy it's definitely harder when it feels like
the only thing we can do is go tracting. We've been doing lots with
the less actives and working on building a branch in Skegness which we
are super excited about.

This week we drove to Lincoln, Nottingham and Birmingham all in one
day! If that wasn't the most stressful thing I don't know what else
would be gah. It was six hours of uk driving so that was fun but we
were able to get all my license stuff done and sent off thank goodness
so even if I never drive again after this area at least I will have
the souvenir for it!

I was able to go on exchanges this week in Stamford, stamford is
gorgeous it's known for the white stone the buildings have been cut
from it is seriously the prettiest area I've been to yet on my mission
while I was there I also gotta take my lunch on the grounds of Burly
House the mansion used in Pride and Prejudice for Mr. Darcy's home it
was so gorgeous and it was really cool living the pride and prejudice
dream for me and my mom.

This week we had dodge night and sister Stirm is leaving me I'm so sad
I have loved serving with her but she will do awesome. As for me
apparently I didn't learn whatever lesson I was supposed to in my
first trio because president is putting me in another! So hopefully I
will learn whatever lesson I need to from being in a trio again.

I seriously love Boston though I'm super excited to be here for
another transfer! It is a gorgeous place and the people are wonderful.
Especially the ward they show us a lot of love it's great.

Life has been good here it's getting warmer but raining a lot more so
days like that I'm grateful for the car.

I'm really grateful for the experience to serve a mission and for the
people I've been able to meet so far. I'm starting to understand that
challenges aren't meant to be a punishment but something to mould us
and and make us what Heavenly Father wants us to be. It still sucks
going through challenges but it's kinda exciting and terrifying to see
how you will come out the other side of the challenge.

love Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment