Wednesday 20 December 2017

Week 57

Hey so this week was great very busy and incredibly emotional because it’s been like seven months since I’ve talked to my family haha and I miss them so much sister Hall and I took turns crying this week but hey we got to hang out with a ton of really cool sisters this week and spread the gospel so that was a bonus we did the light the world campaign and asked the good people of Derby what did they treasure most? And you know what most said? Family, friends and Tacos so I think the folks of Derby pretty much have themselves sorted out haha. Also while we were in the great white north of Derby it snowed heeps so that was fun to see again. Of course it was 

This week was full of good ol Christmas fun, we gotta go to a Zone Conference in Coventry which was so much fun I gotta meet my mission posterity And see my girl sister James again. We also went to Leicester to see a pantomime that was put on by the stake and we also gotta go to a Christmas carol concert so needless to say we are all Christ-massed out just about. And to make things even better I get to go to the promised land of Boston this week to hang out with the sisters there and share the gospel so it going to be a fairly wonderful week.

Needless to say I’m doing good and loving life.

So Merry Christmas! hope you all have a wonderful week leading up to it and  take some time to see Christ in it.

And family I’ll see you in seven sleeps!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment